Desserts are incomplete without mentioning Ice-creams. Ice cream has no season, it is an evergreen dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you want to deal with a tough day or calm your mind, have one ice cream scoop and things will be alright. There are hundreds of Ice Cream flavours available in the market. But, have you ever tried the homemade ice cream from Paras Milk? If not, you are missing something yummy. Nothing can beat this homemade Paras Milk Icecream. The homemade ice cream has the goodness of nutrients and essence of home. Moreover, you don’t need to buy something extra, use the home ingredients and enjoy your dessert.
Let’s see how you can enjoy the best icecream flavour by making it at home:
Vanilla Ice cream from Paras Milk
Take your favourite Paras milk to make the homemade ice cream.
- 4 cups paras milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Collect paras milk, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Measure each ingredient and add it to the medium bowl. Stir the mixture with a large spoon, until the sugar gets dissolved.
- You can even use chocolate to add the flavour of chocolate to your paras milk ice cream.
For the Ice Cream Maker Machine
If you have an ice cream machine, fill the machine with the mixture. Process the mixture until it becomes thick, at least for 20 minutes. Pour out the processed mixture in an airtight container and keep it in the freezer.
For No Ice Cream Maker Machine
Don’t worry, you can make a tasty paras milk ice cream even without the ice cream machine. Pour the mixture of vanilla, paras milk, and sugar into a shallow container and place it into the deep freeze.
- The texture and taste of the paras milk ice cream can be enhanced by stirring the mixture every 2 to 4 hours. Every time after stirring the mixture, place it back in the deep freeze.
- Freeze the mixture overnight
- After continuously stirring and freezing the mixture for 8 hours, the paras milk ice cream made from paras milk should be frozen. If you have followed the steps, the paras milk ice cream must have regular ice cream consistency and is ready to serve.
- Add your favourite toppings.
Take an ice cream scoop to transfer the ice cream into serving bowls. You can use your favourite toppings like chocolate syrup, whipped cream, nuts, canned fruit, or anything that will go with your taste best.
Note:- You can keep the leftovers in the deep freeze, it will last for a few more days.
Enjoy the best homemade paras milk ice cream and let us know how your experience was.